CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Trip to Idaho

Not sure what we were thinking to take a 14 to 15 hour trip to Idaho the day after the fair when we spent every single day there! But to try and make the trip a bit easier we only went part of the way and stopped at my sister Paige's house. We left Sunday morning around 6:30 to try and beat the heat. We discovered our air conditioner had a leak in it somewhere and had no time to get it fixed before we left. We were ok until we crossed the mountains and came to around Ellensberg. Boy did it got hot! By the time we got to the Tri-Cities it was around 95 degrees and about that high of humidity. To make matters worse cloud cover came in and acted like a blanket and it was still 77 degrees when we left the next morning.



This is my dad and my sister Whitney in the car. My brother in-law Doug and Carson in the back ground. I like to think this car is my dad's second mid-life crisis. I think the jet boat that he got about 25 years ago was the first! Just kidding dad!
This is my sister Paige, we took picures of each other.

Poor Kyla had to celebrate her 16th birthday driving to the Tri-Cities. And finally the kids waiting for their cake and ice cream. Thanks Paige and Doug, we loved staying at the Knighton hotel....next time we need mints on our pillows!

1 comments:

Miss Lim

Looks like you guys had fun! Wish I had known you were going to stop at Paige and Dougs and I would have come up... Oh well next time :) Hugs, Tiff