CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Future Ruler

This is the lasted perspective that Kaden has of the world and a conversation with me.

Kaden-"Why do I have to do everything that you tell me?"
Kelly-"Because you are a part of a family and you have responsibilities in our family"
Kaden-"Well when I grow up I'm going to be just like you and dad and tell everyone what to do, I'm going to be the ruler."
Kelly-"That's not what it's about being an adult, you learn to listen and help out and then when your an adult you will teach your children the same things."
Kaden-"You and dad don't do anything. Dad just sits around the house and is always on the computer."


So Craig and I have come to the conclusion that I am the dictator and he is the bum, at least in Kaden's eye's