CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog for Brendon www.elderbrendonmayberry.blogspot.com


In the MTC-I have no idea who the other missionaries are.
At the Provo Temple
I'm guessing this is him studying.

Brendon has been asked to only write to his family so I decided the easiest way to keep friends and extended family up to date is a blog. So if I didn't have enough time for my own I'll have to keep myself busy with his too.

I told Craig as I look at least first pictures that even though it's seem time is going pretty fast that I still find it hard to believe that he's really gone. I even found myself the other night stopping to think when is he going to be home tonight- thinking that he was still home and was out with friends.

I also was thinking about those first days when he will get home and I'm sure I will still go through a period of not being able to believe that he is really home.