CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Leavenworth

We headed over to Leavenworth for Labor Day week-end. The summer had been very nice up until this week-end. Usually east of the mountains it's in the 90's but this week-end it was only 55 to 60 and rained like crazy. I had really hoped that we would go swimming in Lake Wenatchee but it was way too cold. It was still a fun week-end eating good food, fudge, playing games, seeing the shops in town and making new friends with the dog that was at the house that we stayed at.


This is only kind of horses or cows we would ever have!



3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy

Craig looks thrilled!

ellie

Hey, it is Dec. 2 and I haven't seen a new post from your missionary. Everything going ok for him - sounds like he was battling health issues. Let us know and also let us know where we can write him for the holidays. Keep in touch.

Alana

I LOVE Leavenworth! I wish Lynden had more nods to its Dutch heritage like Leavenworth does to its German roots. Kat has always told me that Leavenworth is gorgeous at Christmas with all the snow and so that is on my list of things to see!