CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Golf, A Gentlemens game....






We gave a presentation at the Bellingham County Club about our farm this fall and in return they gave a 2 passes to play golf. Craig of coarse was more excited then I was but it would be fun to see if I could even still play. I played a few practice rounds on the WII and figured I could easily get at least a 72. It ended up being a bit windy that day but it really only added to the challenge. In the end I found out why they call it a gentlemen's game.

1st picture is Craig finding my ball.
2nd picture is Craig pulling my cart.
3rd picture is the water hazard the Craig hit the ball over for me after the first one went into the water.
4th picture is the first hole that I hit the ball into the water/ditch.

I love my husband...it was a fun day!

0 comments: