CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

What busy time of life!

Blogging has not been a priority because life has gotten in the way. I don't think I'm more busy the usual it's just that I have not made my blog a priority. My friend let me know the other day in not too many words. So I'm really going to try and go back to blogging every Sunday evening.

The past few weeks have brought a lot of changes. I was release from my calling that I served in for the past 3 years and 1 month. That was the longest I've ever been in a calling! Now for whats new....Nursery Leader and Stake YW camp director. I'm excited about both! This year the girls are going to Orcas Island in the San Juans. What a bunch of lucky ducks including me! I just hope for sunshine on Wednesday because we are hiking up Mt. Constitution and I'm hoping for a good view of the islands and the mountains. Pictures to come.

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha

oh I wish we were still there carson would love you in nursery you will be great :) and camp will be fun. there should be good wether.

Jayme

love the posts.

Sherie Christensen

I like to come take a peak at the pictures and hear a little about what you are up to. Enjoy the nursery and camp!