CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mesa Falls

Upper Falls



Since moving to WA we now drive to Island Park via Spokane and through MT. But before when we lived in OR we would head south and through Boise and back up to Idaho Falls. Just before you get to Craig's parent cabin there's a sign for a place called Mesa Falls. In all the years we've gone to Idaho Mesa Falls is something we have not seen...although I'm sure there is lots of things we have not seen. So this year I really wanted to go. The only child that wanted to go with us was Kyla and Craig's mom came too. She saved us $5 buck because she has an annual pass so we were happy about that. The turn off is on what looks like a flat plain so you'd never know there was such a big water fall just 10 miles off the road.





Lower Mesa Falls

















This house was built to house a family that first came to the area when they wanted to use the falls to supply electricity to the area

4 comments:

Lydia

Those are beautiful falls!

Kelly

Are you getting shorter? :) I am too! Taylor is quick on my heels!

Unknown

I think I have identical pictures in my scrapbook :) Too funny!

Alana

We went there on the way up to WA (the first time round!) and I couldn't believe it was there like ahole in the ground! Really nice photos!