CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally!



Someone knows where I'm coming from.

Kaden has the job of unloading the dishwasher every morning. He strongly dislikes this job but has come to the reality for the most part that it has to be done and he's the man. Step back to this summer, I was tired of the kids using 3 and 4 cups or glasses a day to get a drink of water. So I went and bought a water jug to keep full and wrote names on some cups we got from 4-H. It didn't work and I kinda gave up. Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago and Kaden unloading the dish washer one morning he says to me: "That's it! I've had it with every one using all of these glasses and I have to unload them. I'm tired of this." I wanted to give the child a extra hug since someone finally understands just one of my frustrations. We made of this sign that morning and posted it on the cupboard, it has made quite a difference.

0 comments: