CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Doesn't anybody want to stay in one place anymore?

These are Kyla and Mackenzie's friends that moved to Arizona last week, we were very sad to see them go.  They did leave their older brother behind to finish his Senior year so we are glad they will need to come visit for football games.

 I grew up in the same town for most of my life, in fact my mom told me this week they have lived in the same town now for 40 years.  Hard to believe it's been that long. 

The first 7 years of our marriage we moved 7 times, then we stayed in CA for 2 years, Portland for 7 and now we've been in WA for 8 years.  It's been hard to see so many people come and go but I guess that is how life is.  Although now it's nice to know that we have so many friends in many places.

Anyone want to move to Lynden?