CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's finally ours!

Finally after 3 long years of hoping to buy our house and farm we did it!  We are so grateful that things have come into place.  Now we are planning for a remodel.  They say if your marriage can survive a remodel it can survive anything(I don't know who "they" are).  But I  don't think it will be too bad since we already built a house together.  I'm really looking forward to getting rid of the 8 different colors of carpet, including the carpet in the kitchen....what were they thinking????

3 comments:

Happy Mom

Kelly! It was nice to see you catching up on your blog. I can't believe you have three high school graduates already. I'm weeping with my second leaving the nest. Congrats on Craig's graduation, and buying the farm and all the exciting adventures of life! Love watching you and your great example!!

Sherie Christensen

Congratulations! One of our houses came with kitchen carpet. That was the first thing we pulled out. Of course, I'm not a fan of bathroom carpet either. Do you have any fun colored carpet you are ripping out? We have pulled out red and olive green before! It will be fun for you to have something you like better.

Manoel Carlos Alves
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.