CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I quit.......

my job yesterday! I'm so relieved. I'm not sure that Dr. Claypool felt the same. He has been the greatest boss and has blessed our family so much.

Working for me is a love/hate relationship. I have loved my boss and enjoyed most of my co-workers. But I hate working, cranky patients and long hours. I remember when I got pregnant with Brendon I cried for 3 reasons.

1. I couldn't believe what we had done.
2. The timing was horrible, we were going to move across the country during my pregnancy.
3. I was going to be able to quit working. Although after almost nineteen years later of not officially cutting hair I'm going to start again but in my house this time. More details later.

I went to what I'd call 3/4 time last winter and then part time last spring when I got my new calling. Now with Craig working at WWU I can stay home again. YEAH for me!

7 comments:

Alana

Yay for you! I felt the same when I stopped working when I was going to have Madison. I had the best job and boss I had ever had and was making the most money ever too. Nothing beats making life more simple!

Unknown

Good for you! Your deserve to stay home!

Musicmom-Amy

Woohoo!!! High five!!!

Paige

I'm sure that's a huge load off your shoulders. Now you'll get to start cooking more!

Kelly

Paige you are such a smarty pants!

Kelly

Was Craig hired on as a full time professor? Have fun!

~kelly

Kay

I had no idea! Good for you. And if I wasn't extremely loyal to my stylist, I'd hire you! Best of luck with the transition!