CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Socks, socks and more socks




Why does it seems that socks produce like rabbits? Now minded some of this my own fault when I made a choice to have 5 children....but hello, it's not even that cold and 3 of the 5 kids are still wearing flip flops more the 50% of the time.

The real problem is all my kids hate to fold socks! They do a little, never bother to go get the sock basket to find the left overs and match them. This week I counted and I folded 87 pairs of socks. That is ridiculous! This was along with about 7 loads of laundry. I think we are moving to Hawaii and wearing sandals for the rest of our lives!

Ok, hopefully Brendon will just get his mission call to Hawaii and I'll get my wish for a week!

3 comments:

Paige

How many pairs of socks does each person have? I don't think we even have 87 pairs of socks in our house!

Alana

That's really funny. We have a Missing In Action Sock Basket but the socks have yet to reproduce en masse by themselves. :o)

Musicmom-Amy

Most people have at least one sock get lost in the dryer :D Glad mine don't reproduce!