CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Funny things you see while out and about










Kyla and I wondered if this mess happen to this car while the guy driving the car was in the mall or was someone too lazy to clean it off? It looked a lot worse in real life.
















Is it legal to have all those things on your antenna? Funny thing is I saw this car just a few weeks ago(Kyla took the picture this summer)























My sister posted on her blog that one of her fears is a big logging truck on the freeway, wondering just how safe is passing one of them and what are the chances of all those logs coming off the truck. I too have thought the same thing since I also saw that quite often growing up in the Pacific NW. We'll this sight was just about as scary at first. I was relieved when I realize it was a truck towing another truck, but I really think they should have turned it around.























This is NOT a very good picture but I had never noticed it until a friend of mine from Lynden pointed it out. It says-"Welcome to Yakima, the Palms Springs of Washington" My question is, "Has the person or the people that wanted to put this sign up ever even been to Palms Springs?" I must admit I have never been to Palm Springs but I've seen pictures and it is gorgeous!....I have been to Yakima several times and well Yakima is not like Palm Springs....I wonder if this has really helped the tourism of Yakima. We really only like to stop for gas or Miners Burgers in Yakima.

0 comments: