CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lessson learned..be kind to those you go to school with!

So when the state patrolman came I let Craig do the talking and stayed out of it. At this point I was frustrated, on the verge of tears and freezing! Kaden came up to me and said, "The patrolman said he went to school with you." I asked Kaden if he was sure because he sure didn't look familiar to me. After a while I finally went up and asked his first name. It was Ron Nordman....I could vaguely remember him. I went back to the car and began thinking and then it dawned on me I had gone to elementary school with him but he had moved to another school and went to a different middle school. In the mean time his last name had changed and our Senior year in pottery class he told us who he was. I did go back and ask him if he was who I was thinking of and it was. His dad had owned a local mini store called Mikes Short Stop that we would often get candy on the way home from in jr. high. I really think because of knowing him he was kind enough to let us work longer on the car and didn't have us immediately tow the car. Thanks Ron!



0 comments: