CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My dad is the greatest!!!!!




















I took this picture as my dad was heading up the stairs so he didn't know it was coming but I had to brag a bit about what a great dad I have.

He is probably one of the most "handiest" guys I know. I remember when Craig and I had only been married a few years and something was broken that Craig couldn't fix. In frustration Craig blurted out..."I am not Bob Lim" I realized then that I had to be patient with the fact that I had not married someone like my dad that either he knew how to fix it or he'd figure out a way too. But over the years Craig certainly had become more handy and a wonderful help.



I'm really grateful that my dad has been only a phone call away and I can call when the car might not be working right or he can tell us how might be the best way to go about fixing something or even can tell the kids how something works. He recently came to the rescue when our car had a major flat tire on the highway even though he couldn't solve one of the problems he brought all the other necessary tools to get the job done. Thanks dad your the best!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha

we miss you guys and I sure miss you kelly. What a sweet dad. Peter is not that great at fixing things but he is good at reading about it and figuring it out eventually.

Kelly

I like Bob too!