CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hair cut time.




I have had my cosmetology license for about 25 years now. I had always planned that I would teach my kids to cut hair to save money, and the boys could use it on their missions. Well so far I've not done a very good job. Mackenzie mentioned a few weeks ago she wanted to cut someones hair. Who would be the best person to start on....Kaden or Jensen were great options. Jensen refused.

Now I started too on one of my siblings. My sister. Go back around 30 years, we decide that I could cut Melanie's hair. We asked our mom and she said fine but if I messed up she would not be paying to fix it. I must of been ok because I don't remember any tears or trips to the salon to get it fixed. That was my beginnings of cutting hair. I don't think I've stopped since.

Mackenzie did a good job and Kaden doesn't have much to complain about. I think we'll have to pin down Jensen soon.

0 comments: