CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls Camp

First off I have to say I love girls camp and I am thrilled that I get to go with my girls! I have a stake calling and have been able to go since we have moved to Lynden.

We were very blessed this year with great weather and for the first time we had showers and real potties! This may seem strange for some but our valiant stake kept on going and supported Cascade Park even when they had to camp in tents in the pouring rain with porta-potties.






Mackenzie and her friend Heidi











Please excuse the order of the pictures, they do not go with the wording, I am a bit blog illiterate still and then Mackenzie helping did not help. Besides that I'm too lazy to fix it right now or maybe even never!

Astrid, Kyla, and Hannah around the fire singing songs.

The next picture is the girls playing human foosball, it was pretty funny to watch. Kyla and Mackenzie are the girls in the yellow and orange. They were having a good time until one of their team mates (the one next to Kyla, also named Mackenzie) decided that it would be better to drop the pole. She plays on one of Bellingham teams, so I guess it was just a little to "restrictive" for her.

This is Sister Youngberg in our stake doing "Rindercella" You can google it on the web and you can read various versions of it. It's very funny to say the least.