CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My New Dryer and some extra stuff that came with it!


Soooo I must have been pretty frustrated with my dryer before I went to camp...Craig said I was very firm about finding a dryer while I was gone! He found one on Craig's list that we picked up on the other side of the county. When we got it home I could see that we needed to vacuum it out really good. I don't think these people ever cleaned the lint trap. The mechanic in me took the entire front and top off.

I found at least 4 inches of lint on the bottom of the dryer.

Now for my safe tip of the day and the next picture shows why. Never leave your dryer on while you are gone or asleep. I had heard before it can be a fire hazard.


This grocery bag is completely stuffed with lint and
black that you see was the lint that was by the vent. It's no wonder the people that owned the dryer before didn't have a fire. So make sure to always clean your lint after every load!