CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were here.....Maybe!!!

We went to see the tall boats in Blaine on Saturday. The Lady Washington is a replica of a real boat from the 1770's. The replica was used in filming "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl.



As a side note my girls are not obsessed with either of the above named people in fact they are kind of mocking them. This is Kyla and Mackenzie's "Someone famous was here" faces!






3 comments:

Unknown

COOL. Cindy will be jealous :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras

I used to have an obsession with Johnny Depp... Phewww... good thing I got over it :) Those ships are incredible, I didn't even know that they were here...

Kay

I can just imagine that "attitude". I just love K and M! You go girls!