CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pathetic Halloween

While Craig is talking politics on the phone I have kept myself from working by unpacking more stuff. Although we had to break down and do a load of laundry because Jensen stepped in yucky stuff in his brand new shoes while helping Craig. I noticed every one's Halloween pictures and can say I have nothing to really share. I was more worried about packing boxes.

Anyway I took a break and took the kids out trick or treating Friday night. Kaden was a hocky/rollerblader for about1/2 time until he got tired of wearing the roller blades and then he didn't want to wear just the helmet. Jensen had no desire to dress up, so he went as himself. Mackenzie had gone as the Cheeta Girls with Kyla and their friends Heidi and Hannah. But her costume by Friday night was packed. So Mackenzie and Heidi wore their youth conference t-shirts and went as "Twins".....they don't even look alike and they both had jackets on. In reality none of my kids really dressed up. Mackenzie said it was as bad as the year I had my appendix out just before Jensen's birthday on the 21st of October. Mind you I also had a 3 1/2 month old baby.

Better lucky next year. The kids still got some candy. Oh well! I do have pictures of the girls before the youth dance. As soon as I find my camera I'll have to post those pictures.

0 comments: