CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

3-7-10 3:16 am. Yes I said a.m.

Why you ask am I awake at 3:16 on a Sunday morning? I'm was having problems sleeping because of a nasty tickle that was making me cough, but I finally went to sleep around 1:30 after a cup of honey lemon tea. I was awoken later by the not so tiny lumping or thumping of something running past my window. The mystery thing turned around and ran past my window again heading back towards our front yard. I nudged Craig, he hardly stirred(reminded me of when the kids were babies and he never heard them cry). Then I heard it......"Moooo" I whispered "it's a cow!" I really got Craig awake this time. He asked if I was sure. I was pretty sure. He looked out our window and he could see nothing. He went to the front door, still nothing. He went to our back door where our barns are and sure enough we could she the silhouette of at least 4 or 5 cows wondering around. What to do?

It's now 3:32. Craig has made 2 trips and I've made 3 phone calls. I don't think our neighbor is home and neither is his son who lives on the other side Cows are wondering around their house no one answer's the phone or the door. Do you call the state patrol? Animal control?