CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Being sick is the pits!

My first post of the year and it's all about me and how crummy I feel. Last Sunday after we dropped Craig's sister at the airport and were heading home I got the worst tummy ache. I finally spoke up about a mile from our house cause I was about to loose my yummy lamb dinner that Craig had made. It hurt about as bad as when my appendix had to come out. Craig reminded to me that could not happen again.

With the crummy tummy I got a big old cold sore and the final icing on the cake...the dreaded UTI! Thank goodness for my beloved Dr. Claypool, he was great and called me in a script.

I did ok the rest of the week and the flu part is gone, but now I have the runniest nose in the west. How is it that you nose can be stuffy and running at the same time?

Happy New Years to everyone!

3 comments:

Alana

That stinks! I sort of caught Madison's sore throat which was the weirdest one I have ever had. It really threw me for a loop and gave me the blahs. I hope you are really feeling better. Does this mean that you didn't have to shovel the snow?

Kay

Sorry to hear you were sick. I really don't know what UTI is, but then maybe I don't want to! :)

Judd and Debi Williams

Bummer, having that all dumped on during the Holidays, But we KNOW that your Terrific Family (we have looked at all the wonderful pictures and can tell) has made you as comfortable as possible and let you rest in bed for many days, :-) ….. Hey we're jealous that you have big barns, the only thing we can fit in our yard are these mini barns. we could take more detailed pictures and send, but as for the Garden House Plans, it is sort of like your Dad's concept, visualize what you want, and look at what you have, and just start... and wonder how it will end up.... I’m in the process of building another one, just a few square feet larger, as a play house for the Grandchildren and Debi, I might take a few pictures along the way….the expense is minimal because I have a source for free old wood fencing ( all I can horde), the original idea was a building project for the Young Men, to teach building skills…their attention span is about as long as it takes to cut a single board….. Judd