CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Risng from the ashes

Really it's from my bed. The flu ended up hitting full force Friday morning. What fun and joy. I was blessed with a "lady in waiting." Kyla was so sweet to get me anything that I needed. She even laid in bed with me and watched movies. On the other hand Mackenzie came in on Saturday and asked if I was contagious, I told her more then likely I was. She spent the rest of the time at least 10 feet from me and if she had to come in my room she would cover her mouth when she would talk to me.

Monday the kids went back to school and I thought I was feeling pretty good. I guess it was wishful thinking cause I was back in bed by 11:00. Tuesday I took it easy and by Wednesday I was well enough to take the girls shopping in Bellingham because they canceled school due to flooding.

0 comments: