CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Busy Mom

My daughters have let me know that I am not a good blogger since have I not posted in over 4 weeks. Hello, I don't just sit at the computer all day while they are at school working their little fingers away doing school work! Maybe they just think I sit at home watching t.v. and eating chocolate to my hearts desire.

They forget that just because I am no longer working outside of the home I do have things to do. A church calling, buying things at the store from that list they seem to always add things to. And the biggest job of all it seems lately is trying to get that oldest boy of mine all that stuff for his mission. What about going with only purse and script. Boy did the first missionaries have it easy! Books, clothes, first aid kit, luggage, shoes(which by the way he took over a month to decided on and finally listened to his mom and bought what she suggested) and then the shots that they need to have. We lucked out it was only one extra more that what they are suppose to have. Thank goodness. Oh, I forgot I still have to get him to the doctor one more time for the final check on his back. We are down to the big count down of just 10 days to go.

I will change my slothful ways and hopefully by Sunday have loads of pictures of what I have been doing for the past 4 weeks and then will get my daughters to post something if I can't get it done myself!

3 comments:

Paige

That's okay! I've had a sick baby for 2 weeks and have been a slacker as well. Priorities! :)

Peter and Lesha

wow, ten days that is crazy are you getting sad? yeah the girls should post, I am sure they are busy too though:)

Kay

Don't you love how they think as a stay-at-home mom you have all the time in the world to do whatever you want while they are at school. My kids used to think the same thing. Must have been the fairies that did all the work around the house!