CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

All good things must come to an end.




Not that wallpaper is a good thing unless your Martha Stewart. I'm not sure who thought blue pears would be pretty on walls and for wallpaper none the less. I think my mom loved wall paper, it was in every room of the house with the exception of her bedroom and the living room. Scary thing is that if I could find some red toile either in wallpaper or fabric I might put on my walls in a small area.

My kids were great help getting it down. I got the bathroom done also. The problem happened when I started to take down the wallpaper in my bedroom. It was on only 2 walls and it came off very easy. But on the second wall they had not done texture and so the paint came with the wallpaper so we are now at a stand still till we decide what we are doing with the wall.

We still have wall paper in 2 of the upstairs room. Although one of the rooms is Brendon's so once he's gone and everything is boxed up it should be easy to get done.