CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's always fun when Grandpa comes...and grandma too!


We took a walk over to Berthesen Park to show my dad that trackers and stuff. I was amazed how he so much about all the stuff that is there.

My parents had a wedding to go to in Seattle last week-end and since they were already close they came to our house after. I really don't have a lot of pictures of my parents growing up my mom took all the pictures and I don't think my dad is in many of them. I know my mom will hate that I'm posting this picture but I'm doing it anyway.

My dad was so great helping with fixing the lawn mower, take apart my chairs that I'm trying to refinish(more of that on another post) and various other stuff around the house. I'm grateful for all that he did!

0 comments: