CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day in Seattle

We took a day and headed for Seattle to celebrate our 21st anniversary. After going to the temple we headed to downtown Seattle. I have lived close to or been in many a large cities, I have always love to people watch and notice funny things. Here's my top five for what I saw today:

5. Polite bikers that have cute little bells that they ring to warn pedestrians that they are passing.

4. Jello shots $2.00-I don't drink and I don't like jello, why would I want them together?

3. Blue haired 40 year old guy(at least he looked that old to me) with bright green socks getting on the bus.

2. Teenager begging for money to buy beer and her friends sign that had a very offensive word also expecting money...what were they thinking? I really wanted to tell them to get a job.

1. You can park on the very south end of the Alaskan via duct for free. There is signs all over that tell you that you cannot park over night. But you can camp overnight if you have a tent are are willing to sleep on the hard ground.

3 comments:

Alana

The other day we were out shopping when I noticed a girl with shocking blue hair. I pretended not to notice but a certain small person I had with me (Celina) did as I knew she would! She said "Mommy! Mommy! Look! Look! That girl has BLUE HAIR!" She pointed at her the whole while and continued to stare long after she had passed. They don't get any eye rolling from me - just public humiliation from my 4 year old!

Unknown

lol

Judd and Debi Williams

and that is a normal day in Seattle. I think i have had the Blue hair in my ward....
we have our goaties back and eating away. going for bees next...