CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kitten's x3




We have 2 cats that came with the house that stay outdoors all of the time. We kept them in order to keep the mice down, which I don't want in the house. The both are friendly but only one will let us pet her.
We came home from a trip to Walla Walla for spring break and the cat came to the door. I was petting her and noticed she was a bit"fat". I told the kids she's more then likely pregnant. Just a week later she was skinny again. After search the barns we found 3 kittens, she had had them in of all things the our baby stroller. We had a problem with her moving them around a lot but the kids have been finally able to hold them and take them outside.

Their pretty cute, but I'm glad they stay outside!

2 comments:

Alana

So cute! Oh and the kittens are too. :o) The baby stroller cracked me up!

Kay

Sierra and Taya beg to go see the kittens on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing them with my grandkids.