CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oodles and oodles of plants


Along with all of our animals we are planting oodles of vegi's. We started them back in April in my living room about 3 weeks ago, I had had it with my living room being a green house and moved them outside on to our porch. I think the final count was about 1000 starts. I think we have lost a few but we should still do pretty good. We are growing "heritage" variety of plants or they are rare seeds that are unique. For instance we have tomatoes that are purple and chocolate brown. Cucumbers that are white. Carrots that are purple. Corn that is green. I'll have to post later one they all are in a growing. We hope to sell most of them at the one of the farmers market and hopefully from our own house one day.

0 comments: